Plum Personal Plan
What is the Personal Plan?
The Personal Plan is part of the Plum Superannuation Fund. It is one of the many products available to help you get the most out of your super. The Personal Plan has been designed to enable members to stay with Plum, even after they have left their employer.
Some of the key features of the Personal Plan may include:
- no entry fees;
- the option to apply for death, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD) and salary continuance insurance cover;
- using BPAY® to make non-concessional contributions;
- competitive fees* including wholesale investment fees;
- being able to continue to grow your super with employer or personal contributions;
- access to a wide range of investment options;
- continued 24 hour, 7 days a week access to your superannuation account using the Plum website and automated telephone service; and
- automatic transfer of your insurance cover** at group premium rates (if you have transferred from an employer plan within the Plum Superannuation Fund).
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
How do I join the Personal Plan?
There are two ways to join the Personal Plan:
- You leave your Plum employer plan in the Plum Superannuation Fund ABN 20 339 905 340 and you have a benefit entitlement of $2,000 or more, your benefit will be automatically transferred to the Personal Plan if you don't choose another superannuation fund***. You will have continued access to many of the services that are available to you in your employer plan.
- You choose to join the Personal Plan by downloading the Product Disclosure Statement and completing the application form if you want to join Plum for the first time or your current employer fund doesn't offer an automatic transfer.
Do you have more than one super account?
If so, you may want to consider transferring these into the Personal Plan.
By doing so, you will avoid paying multiple administration fees and insurance premiums - and you only need to review one statement.
Simply download a Consolidate your superannuation benefits form from the Forms and Publications section and follow the steps!
Need help with tricky financial decisions?
Enlisting the help of a financial adviser may take the hard work out of making financial decisions. The process is simple. All you need is to decide whether you would like:
- one-on-one personal financial advice on a fee-for-service basis, the first consultation at no cost to you****; or
- general financial advice over the phone - at no cost to you****.
For further information on financial advice, go to the Financial Advice section of the website.
For further information on joining the Personal Plan go to the Forms and Publications section of the website. Alternatively, contact a Member Services Consultant:
||Other fees apply as outlined in the PDS.
||Plum will transfer your death or death and TPD cover if your membership from your employer plan (in the Plum Superannuation Fund) is automatically transferred to the Personal Plan subject to some conditions. Refer to the PDS for more details.
||After your employer notifies Plum that you have left them, your benefit will be transferred to the Personal Plan 30 days after we write to you.
||The Trustee has entered into an agreement with GWM Adviser Services Limited
ABN 96 002 071 749 AFSL 230692 (GWM Adviser Services) to provide advice services. Plum, the Trustee and GWM Adviser Services are part of the National Australia Group of companies.