Products & services
The SuperStream reforms have changed the way contributions can be made. Under SuperStream, employers must make contributions on behalf of their employees by submitting data and payments electronically in a consistent and simplified manner.
SuperStream has been mandatory for all employers since 1 July 2016.
SuperStream Contribution and Payment Instructions
Participating employers whose default super fund is with Plum Super
We are in the process of launching a new clearing house solution. All existing NAB SuperPay users:
- Please continue to use your existing file format and processes to submit data.
- Make the matching payment by EFT on the same day.
- A unique payment reference number must be provided on both the payment and contributions data file.
- If you're planning on changing your clearing house or payroll file format, let us know as soon as possible to ensure a smooth transition.
If you wish to discuss further please contact your Relationship Manager or Client Services Associate for the latest information.
- SuperStream-compliant contributions must be sent through a clearing house. We can accept contributions from all clearing houses.
- If you do not have a designated clearing house, please call us on 1300 888 413.
- Alternatively, small employers (with 19 or fewer employees) can check out the ATO’s Small Business Superannuation Clearing House.
- For more information regarding the ATO’s Small Business Superannuation Clearing House, please call 1300 660 048 during business hours, Monday to Friday.