Products & services
Our experienced and dedicated transition team focuses on the needs of employers and employees. As part of NAB, we have access to broad resources that enable us to quickly respond to sometimes complex employer requirements.
Our transition process has three phases:
- The employer Plan is set up in the administration system;
- Transactions are tested;
- Members are created; and
- A tailored education program is developed for the new members.
- Assets and member records are received and reconciled; and
- Our Member Services Consultants are trained on the new employer Plan.
- All pending transactions are processed; and
- All information in the system is tested to ensure accuracy.