Skip to Content

Contact us

Call us

Call 1300 55 7586

Outside Australia +61 3 9966 5813

Opening hours
Monday to Friday between 8am and 7pm AEST
(8pm daylight savings time)

Email us

Loginopens in new window to send us a secure message relating to your account, or complete our general enquiry formopens in new window.



Hearing and interpreting services

Plum offers both hearing support and language interpreting services.

How to access hearing and interpreting services



  • Mail
    GPO Box 63
    Melbourne VIC 3001

    Australia: 1300 99 7586
    International: +61 3 9222 4901

  • We like our members to be happy. If you're disappointed with any of our products, we'd like an opportunity to put this right. So here's how you can give us your feedback.

    Call us and describe the problem, or ask your financial adviser to call for you. We can usually sort it out immediately.

    What should you do if you have a complaint?

    If you have a complaint or are not satisfied with the response to a telephone enquiry, a decision by the Trustee or the failure by the Trustee to make a decision, then you should lodge a formal complaint with the Trustee in writing. The letter should state that it is a complaint not an enquiry. You may be requested to provide evidence in support of your complaint. The Trustee or its delegate will seek to consider and deal with the complaint and advise you of its decision within 45 days of the date of receipt of the complaint.

    Write to us

    If we can't sort out your problem over the phone, or you're not satisfied with the outcome, please write to us and include your address, phone number and email address so we can contact you easily. Write to:

    'Notice of Complaint'
    The Manager
    Plum Super Complaints Resolutions
    GPO Box 4341
    Melbourne Vic 3001

    We'll make every effort to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, and let you know what's happening if the process takes longer than expected. This service is available at no cost to you.

    If your concern remains unresolved

    We'll do our best to address your complaint as quickly as possible. If your concerns haven't been resolved to your satisfaction, or we haven't responded to you within 45 days for superannuation or other products and services complaints, you can lodge a complaint free of charge with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).

    Website: in new window
    Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
    In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001

    Time limits may apply to lodge a complaint with AFCA, so you should act promptly. You can check the AFCA website to find out if a time limit applies or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.

  • If you have any questions or concerns about our remediation activities you can contact our NSW-based Wealth Remediation Support Centre.

    Call 1300 405 562
    Outside Australia +61 3 8372 8588

    Opening hours
    Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm (AEST/AEDT)