We're interested in your feedback. Contact us with your suggestions.

1300 55 7586

Call us Monday to Friday
8.00am - 7.00pm AEST (8.00pm daylight savings time)

If calling from outside Australia

Phone: +61 3 9222 4800


GPO Box 63
Melbourne VIC 3001

Complaint Resolutions - we're here to help

We like our members to be happy. If you're disappointed with any of our products, we'd like an opportunity to put this right. So here's how you can give us your feedback.

Call us - on one of the numbers below and describe the problem, or ask your financial adviser to call for you. We can usually sort it out immediately.

What should you do if you have a complaint?

If you have a complaint or are not satisfied with the response to a telephone enquiry, a decision by the Trustee or the failure by the Trustee to make a decision, then you should lodge a formal complaint with the Trustee in writing. The letter should state that it is a complaint not an enquiry. You may be requested to provide evidence in support of your complaint. The Trustee or its delegate will seek to consider and deal with the complaint and advise you of its decision within 90 days of the date of receipt of the complaint.

Write to us - If we can't sort out your problem over the phone, or you're not satisfied with the outcome, please write to us and include your address, phone number and email address so we can contact you easily. Write to:

'Notice of Complaint'
The Manager
Plum Super Complaints Resolutions
GPO Box 63
Melbourne Vic 3001

We'll make every effort to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible, and let you know what's happening if the process takes longer than expected. This service is available at no cost to you.

If your concern remains unresolved

We'll do our best to address your complaint as quickly as possible. If your concerns haven't been resolved to your satisfaction, or we haven't responded to you within 90 days for superannuation complaints, or 45 days for other products and services complaints, you can lodge a complaint free of charge with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).  

Telephone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
In writing to: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne, VIC, 3001

Time limits may apply to lodge a complaint with AFCA. You can check the AFCA website to find out if a time limit applies or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expires.




Frequently asked questions

Need help? Other members have found the following Frequently Asked Questions helped them get the answers they need.

Member questions

Employer questions

Product questions

Choice of fund questions

General questions