- Security and encryption
Security & encryption
How can I be confident that the website and my account information are secure?
The privacy and security of your account information is very important to us. To protect your information, our website uses the following security features:
- Plum uses TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption technology to protect your information. To ensure compatibility with our site, please keep your browser up to date.
You share responsbility for the security of your personal account information on our website. When you finish viewing your account information, you should log off from the site.
To change your password – Member site
To access your account online, you require a password as well as your member number. For the security of your account, you should not reveal your member number and password to anyone. Three unsuccessful attempts to enter your password will result in your account access being disabled. If this happens, please contact us on 1300 55 7586 to have your password reissued. Please note that a password can only be reissued over the phone.
If you suspect that someone knows your password, you should change it online immediately. To do this:
- Login using your member number or email address and password;
- Click on Update my details at the top of the page;
- Select Update my password; and
- Follow the steps to update your password.
- Contact us on 1300 55 7586 or if calling from outside of Australia call +61 3 9222 4800